Milan, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - ALTIS
Postgraduate School Business & Society
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore - Milan campus
ALTIS, the "Postgraduate Institute Business and Society" of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan is an international research and education center for the study of entrepreneurship and corporate sustainability.
The Director is Mario Molteni, professor of Business Administration at the Catholic University of Milan.
ALTIS' principle areas of interest are:
- Globalization of corporations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
- Partnerships between private companies/ non-profit organisations/ the public sector
- Management of non-profit organizations
ALTIS addresses Italian, European and International business issues with special attention paid to Latin America, China, India, Africa and the Mediterranean Region.
The activities of ALTIS include:
- Postgraduate education (Masters and executive formation)
- Basic and Applied Research
- Observatories and Professional Forums
- Conferences, Seminars and Workshops