Lyon, EMLYON Business School
EMLYON Business School is a European Business School devoted to lifelong learning for entrepreneurial and international management.
- Its entrepreneurial and educational project consists in stimulating the social responsibility of its participants, thus giving them all the support needed to achieve business success in the various cultural and economic systems around the world.
- Its know-how in training is based both on theory and on day-to-day company management.
- Its distinctive expertise is founded on teaching innovation and an entrepreneurial approach to management education.
The Financial Times:
- #9 "The Top 60 European Business Schools" | December 2007
- #7 Masters of Science in Management & #1 "Best in entrepreneurship" | "The Top 40 European Masters in Management" | September 2008
- #3 "Potential to network" in "The Top 100 MBA programmes worldwide | Which MBA? | October 07.
- 3 Campuses: Lyon, Geneva, Shanghai:
- 3700 students
- More than 30% of non-French students in the EMLYON Business School programmes,
- Exchange programmes with 100 business schools in the world,
- EMLYON Business School is accredited: AACSB, EQUIS (EFMD) and AMBA;
- A Language Centre offering courses in 10 different languages.
- 18,000 alumni
The city of Lyon
Lyon, a UNESCO World Heritage City, is two hours away by car from the French Alps, and a three-hour drive to the Mediterranean Sea. London, Barcelona, Milan, Zurich, etc., can be easily reached within an hour's flight from Lyon. Lyon has one of the best public transport systems in Europe, combining buses, metro and tramway. Getting about a town of nearly 2 million people is very easy.
-Areas of study: Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, Strategy, HR
-Levels of education: Masters, IMBA, PhD
-Tuition fees: From €8,000 (MSc programme) to €29,500 (iMBA) per year.
-Length of study: From 1 year to 2-year programmes
-Application deadlines: see on www.em-lyon.com
-Tution starts: September
-Required GMAT score: see on ww.em-lyon.com
-Required TOEFL score: Fluent English level - English tests required (see programmes requirements)
-French level is not required.
Global in entrepreneurship Program
=> Experience entrepreneurship on 3 continents at 3 expert institutions EUROPE | ASIA | USA
Provided by 3 major institutions in Entrepreneurship: Babson (USA), Zhejiang University (China) & EMLYON Business School (France).
European Master in Management
=> Obtain a triple degree from 3 leading European Business Schools - FRANCE | UK | GERMANY
A 2-year programme provided by 3 major European institutions: Aston Business School-Birmingham (UK), LMU-Munich (DE) and EMLYON Business School, for Bachelor's graduate.
International MBA (iMBA)
=> Are you an entrepreneur at heart?
A 1 year full time international management programme, in English, for high-potential managers looking for a new impetus for their career.
Master in Luxury Management & Marketing
=> Explore success in the luxury market in 2 of the world's luxury centres - GENEVA | SHANGHAI
1-year specialised programme provided by EML Geneva - affiliated to EMLYON Business School
MSc in Management
=> Join the #7 Master programme in Europe (FT, Sept. 08) - FRANCE
A 2-year graduate programme taught in English and/or French for students with a Bachelor's degree.
PhD in Management
The mission of the EMLYON PhD Programme is to educate research active professors in entrepreneurial management and contemporary organisational politics dynamics.