Master and PhD studies at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
GRADUATE SCHOOL OF ASIA PACIFIC STUDIES
* Master in International Material Flow Management (IMAT) (Dual Master's Degree Program)- Available only every Fall/September semester
- Offered jointly by APU and the Institute for Applied Material Flow Management (IfaS) of the University of Applied Science Trier in Germany and graduates will receive a Master of Science in International Cooperation Policy from APU and a Master of Engineering in International Material Flow Management from IfaS respectively. The German Master's Degree is in full accord with the Bologna process and valid in Europe and beyond.
- Material Flow Management is the process of creating economically-efficient and environmentally sound
material and energy utilization systems.Material often thought of as worthless or as waste is converted into
energy and other usable resources to facilitate development and reduce pollution at the same time.
- This program involves spending one year at APU in Japan, followed by one year in Germany at Ifas.
Please click here for more information.
- SDA Bocconi – Investing in talent
- MBA @ SDA Bocconi - Study in one of Europe’s business and culture capitals
- MBA Reunion, all together once every 5 years
- The FT MBA climbs three positions and is the only Italian program in the top 100
- SDA Bocconi rises two positions amongst the Top Global MBA programs