The IAE of Lyon's International MBA (IMBA) represents a unique opportunity for professionals who wants to get a global perspective of the business market while specializing themselves in a specific domain of management. More than focusing on core business competences, the IMBA is on the cutting-edge of executives training program offering a dynamic environment and groundbreaking management courses.
The IAE of Lyon believes that knowledge acquisition must be connected to skills improvement and personal development. This reflects through teaching methodology, personal development activity and applied work.
The international dimension of business is another fundamental pillar of this IMBA program. Participants are first encouraged to explore cultural diversity through their foreign colleagues.
Moreover, the IAE of Lyon is also pleased to welcome numerous visiting lecturers - academic or practitioners - or professors coming from various countries and different disciplines in order to provide its clients an outstanding level of experience and excellence.
Bac + 3 AND minimum of 3 years of experience in management
- Bachelor's degree (minimum 180 ECTS of Higher Education)
- Work experience of 3 years
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL or TOEIC English proficiency (for non-native English-speaking candidates, not holding a degree in English)
Applicants are first screened on the basis of their application form. Successful candidates are interviewed by a panel of 2 to 3 I.A.E. de Lyon staff and company professionals. The objectives are to check applicant personal motivation and career objectives.
- Application Deadline: November 21st, 2008
- Admission to the oral examination
The results of the admission to the oral examination will be available on November 25th 2008
- Oral examination
If you have gained admission to the oral examination, you will be call in for an interview on November 27th or 28th 2008
- Final Admission
The final results will be available on December 1st 2008
- Program start on December 12th
Application Fees: 75 euros
Throughout its training, the participant will have to attend 15 courses - 12 core and 3 elective courses. The choice of elective courses will be done according to the specialization field chosen by the participant - Management, Marketing, Finance or Industrial development. By the end of its curriculum, participants are asked to do a professional activity or an international project in order to show a practical application of their learning and submit a dissertation - according to the following timetable.
Each course last for 2 intensive week-ends according to the following timetable.
2008 - INTERNATIONAL MBA
- December 12, 13, 14 - December 19, 20, 21
- January 9, 10, 11 - January 16, 17, 18
Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- January 30, 31, February 1 - February 6,7, 8
Organizational and Personal Behaviour
- February 20, 21, 22 - February 27, 28, March 1
Corporate Finance and Accounting
- March 13, 14, 15 - March 20, 21, 22
- April 3, 4, 5 - April 10, 11, 12
New Management Styles
- May 15, 16, 17 - May 22, 23, 24
Competitive Strategy Management
- June 5, 6, 7 - June 12, 13, 14
- June 26, 27, 28 - July 3, 4, 5
Business Economics and Legal Environment
- July 17, 18, 19 - July 24, 25, 26
- August 28, 29, 30 - September 4,5,6
- September 18, 19, 20 - September 25, 26, 27
Change and Innovation Management
- October 9, 10, 11 - October 16, 17, 18
- October 30, 31, November 1 - November 6,7,8
- November 20, 21, 22 - November 27, 28, 29
- Profesional Activity / international Project :
Perform an activity in the workplace demonstrating the application of training achievements OR a professional project at the international level
Vincent BEAUSEJOUR, IMBA Coordinator
Tel. : 33 - 04 78 78 76 27 - Fax : 04 78 78 74 22
IAE - Université Lyon 3
6, cours Albert Thomas - BP 8242
69355 LYON cedex 08 ( FRANCE)
- After Forbes and The Economist, the FT also upgrades SDA Bocconi
- SABIC & SUSTAINABILITY
- EBS Master in Real Estate (MSc) and contact study programme Real Estate Economics accredited by RICS
- EBS Bachelor in General Management (BSc) successfully re-accredited for seven years
- SDA Bocconi – Investing in talent