In a modular format, compressed into 14 exhilarating months, across both campuses, our Executive MBA programme gives high achievers the chance to earn an MBA while they work. Since 2007, INSEAD offers a new dual degree with Tsinghua University in Beijing which establishes the school's first significant presence in China.
The Executive MBA degree programme is targeted at thoughtful, motivated business leaders who seek to further their career and personal development. Participants need an international mindset, strong analytical skills and emotional maturity. On average, they have ten years' work experience.
Above all, they have leadership potential. In a dynamic environment, the programme gives successful, ambitious executives the skills to become business leaders. Their international outlook is also developed, as participants in Europe and Asia come from more than 30 countries.
- Charles Galunic – Dean of the Executive MBA Progamme -
INSEAD EMBA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tsinghua INSEAD EMBA email: email@example.com
- After Forbes and The Economist, the FT also upgrades SDA Bocconi
- SABIC & SUSTAINABILITY
- EBS Master in Real Estate (MSc) and contact study programme Real Estate Economics accredited by RICS
- EBS Bachelor in General Management (BSc) successfully re-accredited for seven years
- SDA Bocconi – Investing in talent