ESSCA School of Management
Created in 1909, ESSCA is one of France’s prestigious Grandes Ecoles. Its flagship 5-year Master in Management degree is accredited both by the French Minstry of Education and in 2006 was also the first Grande Ecole Programme in France to be granted EPAS accreditation by the European Fondation of Management Development. The Master part of this programme lasts 2 years and offers a range of specialisations open to international applicants, with a Business or non Business first degree. Those with a good level of French have a wide choice of specialisations in Management, Finance and Marketing.
- Marketing de la Grande Consommation
- Management de la Relation Client
- Management de la Communication d’entreprise
- Logistique et achats
- Banque Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Management des Réseaux automobiles
- Gestion des entreprises d’économie sociale et solidaire
Those wishing to study in English can take the English Track.
ESSCA offers accommodation in a brand new international residence hall and the International Office has staff dedicated to helping international students with all administrative matters linked to their stay, including residence permit applications, applications for housing subsidy etc.
- SDA Bocconi – Investing in talent
- MBA @ SDA Bocconi - Study in one of Europe’s business and culture capitals
- MBA Reunion, all together once every 5 years
- The FT MBA climbs three positions and is the only Italian program in the top 100
- SDA Bocconi rises two positions amongst the Top Global MBA programs