CEIBS Education Development Foundation
Within this decade, CEIBS seeks to take its place amongst the top 10 business schools in the world. The growing global importance of the Chinese economy will certainly be a positive factor in achieving this goal. Even more important will be the continuous investments made by CEIBS in attracting the best international faculty; in conducting world-class research, and in expanding into other cities, notably our second campus in Beijing which is due for completion by 2008.
Part of the funding and guidance for these initiatives comes from the generous support of our alumni and sponsorship partners.
In 2005, CEIBS became the first business school in mainland China to establish an Education Development Foundation (CEIBS Foundation). The foundation is a registered not-for-profit organisation and is the repository of all gifts to CEIBS through endowment funds, the annual fund, alumni, corporate and institutional sponsorship programmes, as well as capital and special campaigns for the school's advancement.
CEIBS Alumni Giving Programme
The future success of CEIBS is conditional in many ways on the support it receives from alumni. Alumni giving will not only provide the school with the financial resources necessary for investments in faculty, research and facilities, but also will serve as a role model promoting philanthropic acts in China.
CEIBS Corporate Sponsorship Programmes
The CEIBS Foundation is proud to support the development of CEIBS as a leading, global business school that enables select corporate partners to become active members of the CEIBS Corporate Sponsorship Partner Network.
Using the guidance and financial support of our corporate partners, the CEIBS Foundation seeks to ensure continuous investment in the school for short and long-term growth and success. The goals of the Foundation are:
- To attract world-class faculty through CEIBS Chair Endowment Fund
- To innovate world-class research through CEIBS Centres of Research Excellence and CEIBS Research Fund
- To provide an inspiring environment through CEIBS Campus Fund
- To ensure continuous improvement through CEIBS Development Fund
- To attract the world's best students through CEIBS MBA Scholarship Fund
CEIBS Corporate Partners enjoy a close association with the school and special advantages including:
- Priority recruitment access to CEIBS MBA graduates
- Priority access to CEIBS MBA students for group consulting projects
- Invitations to join the CEIBS Corporate Advisory Board
- Sharing CEIBS international marketing platform and visibility
- Priority access to CEIBS faculty for the development of programmes and case studies
- Priority access to CEIBS' world class facilities.
To date, CEIBS has invited more than 50 Western and Chinese organisations to join the CEIBS Sponsor Partner Network. The school is proud of our association with the following leading organisations:
- After Forbes and The Economist, the FT also upgrades SDA Bocconi
- SABIC & SUSTAINABILITY
- EBS Master in Real Estate (MSc) and contact study programme Real Estate Economics accredited by RICS
- EBS Bachelor in General Management (BSc) successfully re-accredited for seven years
- SDA Bocconi – Investing in talent