The goal of our PhD programme is to prepare participants for an academic career in management at a leading international business school. This is achieved through two years of advanced coursework on cutting-edge research methods, followed by two to three years of supervised research, leading to a dissertation and publication in leading academic journals.
This structure has proved to be the most effective start to an outstanding academic career.
Our 95 graduates have gained positions at, among others: Carnegie Mellon, Chicago, China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), Emory, Georgia Tech, Harvard, Hong Kong (HKUST), IESE, IMD, London Business School, National University of Singapore (NUS), Northwestern, Purdue, Stanford, UCLA, Wharton and Yale. All of our PhD candidates benefit from up to five years' financial assistance, provided through INSEAD Fellowships. To be considered, of course, they must first meet our highly selective admissions requirements.
- SDA Bocconi – Investing in talent
- MBA @ SDA Bocconi - Study in one of Europe’s business and culture capitals
- MBA Reunion, all together once every 5 years
- The FT MBA climbs three positions and is the only Italian program in the top 100
- SDA Bocconi rises two positions amongst the Top Global MBA programs