In a modular format, compressed into 14 exhilarating months, across both campuses, our Executive MBA programme gives high achievers the chance to earn an MBA while they work. Since 2007, INSEAD offers a new dual degree with Tsinghua University in Beijing which establishes the school's first significant presence in China.
The Executive MBA degree programme is targeted at thoughtful, motivated business leaders who seek to further their career and personal development. Participants need an international mindset, strong analytical skills and emotional maturity. On average, they have ten years' work experience.
Above all, they have leadership potential. In a dynamic environment, the programme gives successful, ambitious executives the skills to become business leaders. Their international outlook is also developed, as participants in Europe and Asia come from more than 30 countries.
- Charles Galunic – Dean of the Executive MBA Progamme -
INSEAD EMBA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tsinghua INSEAD EMBA email: email@example.com
- SDA Bocconi – Investing in talent
- MBA @ SDA Bocconi - Study in one of Europe’s business and culture capitals
- MBA Reunion, all together once every 5 years
- The FT MBA climbs three positions and is the only Italian program in the top 100
- SDA Bocconi rises two positions amongst the Top Global MBA programs