Making mistakes is not the end of the world
- Name: Anouk Breuls
- Title: Communications Officer
- Location: Sittard, NL
- Job field: Information & Communication Technology
- Hire date: 1 November 2010
- Education: BA European Studies, MA Communications Studies
I started as a DSM employee in November 2010 and alongside my job I was doing a Master’s degree in Communications. This was recommended by the Director of the Corporate Communications Department.
That’s one of the things I love about working here. Even though I am still in a junior position, the director of a large department took the time to think about my situation. She obviously trusted my abilities and took me seriously.
The job is arranged as a traineeship. Every six months I will explore a different aspect of the communications field. During these six months, I also follow several training programs.
- To read Anouk's full story click here
- FRESENIUS CAREER
- JTI has received the honor of being awarded Top Employer Europe 2013 certification.
- Bajaj Allianz promoting women’s careers
- Daimler India commercial vehicles named “Commercial Vehicle Maker of the Year” only 15 months after its market entry
- Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge Calls for Students to Submit Innovative Investment Vehicles Seeking Both Positive Social or Environmental Impact and Competitive Financial Returns