Executive Management case study: Laura Bailey
Why did you choose to join HSBC?
In the summer before my final year at University I began looking for a graduate job. Initially I was attracted by the size and presence of HSBC but as time went on I also found their values were similar to mine. My decision was reaffirmed when I got to meet HSBC staff and feel firsthand what the company was like.
Tell me about your programme.
I’m on the Executive Management programme. This programme is ideal as it gives me the chance to experience different departments and locations. Now I have my perfect situation: academic work that involves building relationships. For me the best part of the programme is the opportunities. The only problem is that there are so many it is impossible to explore them all!
To read more, click here
- Accenture Study Finds Innovative Technology and Pricing Options Key to Building Next Generation of Arts Supporters
- QR codes could be brought to a new level by MasterCard
- Hertz Launches Waterless Car-Washing At 220 Off-Airport Locations
- CERN scientists to look for antigravity
- Global Valeo Innovation Challenge to Make Cars more Intelligent and Intuitive