STUDY IN ENGLISH AT ESSCA
Master in International Business
International students who wish to follow the Master in International Business can expect to study European and international business, spending semesters at both ESSCA's Angers campus and either the Budapest or Shanghai campus. Numerous elective courses are available to allow students to specialise in their chosen areas. Students must also undertake a Master research thesis.
Master in Corporate Finance
International students who wish to follow the Master in Corporate Finance can expect to spend semesters at both ESSCA's Angers and Budapest campuses. Students will have a range of elective courses to choose from as well as core specialisation courses. Students must also undertake a Master research thesis.
The admissions process for both the programmes above, involves two parts. Firstly, students shoul complete the application form available on ESSCA's website. Applicants will then be informed if they have reached the interview stage. Tuition fees are in line with the majority of French Business schools. Every year ESSCA offers a limited number of excellence scholarships for international students which cover all tuition costs.
- SDA Bocconi – Investing in talent
- MBA @ SDA Bocconi - Study in one of Europe’s business and culture capitals
- MBA Reunion, all together once every 5 years
- The FT MBA climbs three positions and is the only Italian program in the top 100
- SDA Bocconi rises two positions amongst the Top Global MBA programs