People who enjoy coming to work
INCLUSIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
A setting that opens possibilities.
Lockheed Martin has a positive energy culture with an exciting and supportive environment. You'll work with people who enjoy coming to work…and having fun while they're at it. In benchmarking our employee surveys with other companies, Lockheed Martin's work environment ranks as a competitive advantage. This includes:
• Commitment to Ethics
• Project Significance
• Quality of People
• Inclusive Work Environment
• Work/Life Balance
• Corporate Citizenship
• Safety and Health
Commitment to Ethics.
It's important to join a company that stands for the highest ethical standards. It matters to everyone - you as an employee and your family, our business partners and our customers. We are committed to honesty and fairness, providing a safe and healthy environment and treating everyone with dignity and respect.
Our employees have opportunities to work on projects of technical and national significance, serving as members of high-performing teams led by some of the industry's top experts. Our company history spans the better part of a century shaping cutting-edge achievements and solutions. Lockheed Martin employees continue to be at the forefront of the most advanced initiatives that are changing the world, exploring our universe and preserving our freedom.
To read more about what it's like to work at Lockheed Martin, click here
- FRESENIUS CAREER
- JTI has received the honor of being awarded Top Employer Europe 2013 certification.
- Bajaj Allianz promoting women’s careers
- Daimler India commercial vehicles named “Commercial Vehicle Maker of the Year” only 15 months after its market entry
- Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge Calls for Students to Submit Innovative Investment Vehicles Seeking Both Positive Social or Environmental Impact and Competitive Financial Returns