The Bavarian capital is known for its family-friendly atmosphere and unique blend of modern metropolitan influences and time-honoured traditions. Munich is a city of laptops and Lederhosen. Leading European enterprises are based here. But Munich is also known for its fun side: once a year, everyone dons traditional Bavarian costume when the Oktoberfest beckons to the Wies'n beer tents and fairgrounds.
With the Alps just down the road, this city of 1.35 million is an ideal starting point for bike tours and hiking trips. Its proximity to Italy, Austria and Switzerland is also a great asset when it comes to sampling the cultural and culinary delights this attractive part of Europe has to offer.
Over 3 700 people work for the EPO in Munich.
- sport and fitness facilities
- press shop
- travel agency
- FRESENIUS CAREER
- JTI has received the honor of being awarded Top Employer Europe 2013 certification.
- Bajaj Allianz promoting women’s careers
- Daimler India commercial vehicles named “Commercial Vehicle Maker of the Year” only 15 months after its market entry
- Morgan Stanley Sustainable Investing Challenge Calls for Students to Submit Innovative Investment Vehicles Seeking Both Positive Social or Environmental Impact and Competitive Financial Returns