Why work for us?
Could you create the next breakthrough material? Help aeroplanes fly further with less fuel? Bring clean drinking water to more people? These are just some of the things that SABIC people have helped achieve.
If you’re excited by the possibilities of science, SABIC is the place where you can turn them into reality.
We’re looking for people with vision, drive and ingenuity. People who can be part of SABIC’s journey to become the world’s preferred leader in chemicals.
We aim to be a partner in your professional and personal development, giving you every chance to build a challenging and satisfying career that maximizes your existing strengths while unlocking others that you never knew you had.
Deadlines & application process
Visit www.sabic.com/careers and select your preferred region to search job openings. Create a profile or job alert to receive email notifications with new openings.
We offer you
- Graduate/Trainee Program(s)
- Direct Entry
- Thesis work
- Creative / innovative environment
- Having good relationships with the colleagues
- International environment
- Team-oriented environment
- Chance to learn and develop personally
- Chance to take responsibility early on
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Project-based work
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Support for further education
- Company is international
- Company welcomes diversity (employees with various background)
- High level of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Market success
- Recruiting only the best
We look for
- Engineering studies
- Natural Science studies
- Masters Degree
- Bachelor Degree
- Business studies
- International Exchange Program
- PhD Degree
- IT studies
- MBA Degree
- Social Science studies
- Teamwork experience
- Project Management experience
- Work experience abroad
- Leadership experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Work experience in home country
- Business English
- Results driven
- IT literacy
- Local language
- Taking initiative