Infineon has one of the most advanced sustainability concepts of the world: we are part of the Dow Jones Sustainability Index and made it straight to the 15% most sustainable companies in the world.
Do you want to rise to the challenges of modern society and shape the technology of tomorrow? Then start with Infineon today!
With ca. 26,000 employees around the world, we’re improving energy efficiency, enabling new mobility concepts and ensuring security in a digital world – by using innovative semiconductor and system solutions to steer the world towards a better, sustainable future.
For that we need: Great passion. Amazing ideas. First-class skills. You.
We are aware that the cornerstone of our success is a corporate culture that promotes commitment, boosts trust and drives innovation.
We offer attractive working conditions to all our employees: tasks at the heart of high-tech, international teams and individual career paths. But also offerings for your health and options for a successful work-life-balance.
Find out more about Infineon on our website: www.infineon.com/careers
Who we look for:
Mainly we are looking for MINT students, especially electrical engineering, physics, IT, application engineering etc. Within our central functions we have openings in areas such as supply chain, purchasing or finance.
We offer you
- Graduate/Trainee Program(s)
- Direct Entry
- Thesis work
- Creative / innovative environment
- International environment
- Team-oriented environment
- Chance to be promoted quickly
- Chance to learn and develop personally
- Chance to take responsibility early on
- Freedom of action / independence
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Company supports family life (e.g. options for parental leave, childcare)
- Flexible working hours
- Company welcomes diversity (employees with various background)
- Market success
We look for
- Natural Science studies
- IT studies
- Engineering studies
- MBA Degree
- PhD Degree
- Masters Degree
- Bachelor Degree
- International Exchange Program
- Business studies
- Extracurricular activities
- Teamwork experience
- Work experience in home country
- Work experience abroad
- Leadership experience
- Project Management experience
- Results driven
- Local language
- Business English
- IT literacy
- Taking initiative