Our European Graduate Program provides you with an exciting opportunity to add significant
value to our business through participation in one of our core programs: commercial, finance,
technical, supply chain, information technology and human resources.
In this two-year development program each of our disciplines offer unique job learning experiences plus personal development through mentorship and soft skill training.
As a technical graduate you will apply your technical expertise and leadership skills in a hands-on environment.
Early on, you will be responsible for a significant part of the production processand for the people that make it happen. You will be expected to contribute to productivity, quality and process improvement. Your success is determined by your ability to develop leadership skills.
Cargill is looking for highly motivated university graduates, demonstrating
natural leadership ability and passion to learn within a cutting-edge environment.
A focus on delivering quality work is key as well as excellent communication
and interpersonal skills. The ability to adapt to changes in a growing
multinational company is important to us. To find details about current job
openings, please visit our website and apply online.
We offer you
- Graduate/Trainee Program(s)
- Competitive & challenging environment
- Dynamic / fast-paced environment
- Informal environment
- International environment
- Chance to learn and develop personally
- Chance to take responsibility early on
- Freedom of action / independence
- Opportunities to work abroad
- Company is international
- Prestigious industry and products
We look for
- Business studies
- International Exchange Program
- Masters Degree
- Engineering studies
- Natural Science studies
- PhD Degree
- MBA Degree
- Leadership experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Teamwork experience
- Work experience abroad
- Work experience in home country
- Project Management experience
- Taking initiative
- Local language
- Business English
- Results driven