Why Work For Us?
Given its integrated and complementary business model, the Group actively and responsibly manages its internal mobility, within a chosen business line or within the Group. Joining the bank for a changing world means joining a Group we are proud to belong to: we are proud of the Group’s performance, proud to be useful to our clients and candidates, proud to contribute to the real economy.
Our employees’ trust is based on responsible and long-term recruitment and career management, taking into account non-discrimination and equal opportunity principles. CV
and cover letter are enough to apply. Two interviews at least take place: one with HR specialist and one with operational managers. Discover the Group that is sound, proud of its values, its management principles, its responsible risk management, and its dynamic training policy.
Our advice to applicants:
We consider graduates from all degree disciplines as long as you can demonstrate excellent academic performance. However, specific degree disciplines are attached to specific missions.
We are looking for 3 key behaviours:
- Adaptability and ability to respond proactively to change
- Team oriented spirit and good communication skills
- Ability to convince and service minded
So as to perpetuate our performance, we also look for people who have embodied and who can project themselves into our core values (Responsiveness, Creativity, Commitment, and Ambition).
We offer you
- Graduate/Trainee Program(s)
- Direct Entry
- Creative / innovative environment
- International environment
- Team-oriented environment
- Chance to learn and develop personally
- Company supports family life (e.g. options for parental leave, childcare)
- Company welcomes diversity (employees with various background)
- Good and trustworthy management
- High level of Corporate Social Responsibility